Monday, February 2, 2009

ALL ABOUT ME!

Carly Jane Alexandra Wallwork, yeah its long..26 letters to be exact.

I travel the world, WOO!
My favourite trip has to be the one we took last March break to Egypt!
It was AMAZING!
You see pictures of the pyramids and think they're big right?
Well, they're actually HUMONGOUS!
I love travelling to different places and experiencing the different cultures, food, and just seeing how they differ from Stoney Creek.
This March break coming up, we are going to TANZANIA..thats in Africa if you didn't know.
CAN'T WAIT!

I have been an athlete since I could walk.
I started out with dance and soccer and hated every single minute of it.
Next I went to baseball, and enjoyed it!
Then to basketball and I stuck with that for a long time!
Up until this year I have played rep basketball and rep fast-pitch for 5 years.
At the end of the seasons last year I decided it was enough, I was not having as much fun as I used to and didn't take it as serious.
Now, I stick to school sports.

I lived with my mom, Nancy, my dad, Marty, and my brother, Chris, until my dad passed away 9 years ago.
Just another bump in the road i supose.
We still are the Wallwork Family!

This is my last year of high school, and I can't wait to get into the university world.
I applied to Gueph for English, Nipissing for English and again for Phys-Ed, and lastly to Lakehead for English.
I have been accepted to Nipissing and Lakehead, but I am waiting for my first choice, Guelph.

In the end of my schooling my goal is to go and teach English is foreign countries, so I can pursue my career as well as travel the world.
After that, I am thinking I will become a high school English and Phys-Ed teacher.
What I really want out of becoming a teacher is to be able to coach sports!
But, who knows what will really end up happening!

And thats me..Carly Wallwork!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so extremely jealous of all the places you've been too.
    Seriously. Awesome.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't know you had been to all those places, that's awesome! You always here about people going to places like cuba or Florida, but never Tanzania. I would love to see pictures when you return. I also had no idea you wanted to be an English teacher. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete