Guelph is where i hope to continue my life, in English.
English is mandatory throughout every year of high school, so i supose that is why i took a liking to it.
I love to write, but english class was not very interesting to me.
When writer's craft came along, that is when i really knew i liked this writing thing.
Being an english teacher makes a lot of sense to me because even when i was young i would write stories and read my life away.
Whether it was Goosebumps or Junie B. Jones i was reading every night before bed.
Throughout my whole life i always had this idea of being a teacher when i grew up.
I always wanted to play school and i was ALWAYS the teacher.
An english teacher is the right path for me.
I'm almost 100% sure.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment